The RSM’s Development Office hosts private briefings for invited guests in the Society’s private dining rooms. Guests receive high-level briefings and have the opportunity to meet influential figures within the fields of medicine and healthcare.
Guests are major donors, friends of the RSM and potential supporters.
For further information, contact the Development Office on +44 (0) 20 7290 3857.
- Earl Howe
- Sir Hugh Taylor, Permanent Secretary, Dept of Health
- Dr Alan Trounson, CEO, California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
- Nancy Aossey, President and CEO, International Medical Corps
- Andy Burnham MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Health
- Una O’Brien, Permanent Secretary, Dept of Health
- Sir Gordon Duff, Incoming Chairman, MHRA
- Professor Jeffrey Drazen, Editor-in-Chief, New England Journal of Medicine
- Dr Richard Horton, The Lancet
- Professor David Haslam, Chair, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Sir David Nicholson, CEO, NHS