The RSM’s Development Office hosts private briefings for invited guests in the Society’s private dining rooms. Guests receive high-level briefings and have the opportunity to meet influential figures within the fields of medicine and healthcare.
Guests are major donors, friends of the RSM and potential supporters.
- Earl Howe
- Sir Hugh Taylor, Permanent Secretary, Dept of Health
- Dr Alan Trounson, CEO, California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
- Nancy Aossey, President and CEO, International Medical Corps
- Andy Burnham MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Health
- Una O’Brien, Permanent Secretary, Dept of Health
- Sir Gordon Duff, Incoming Chairman, MHRA
- Professor Jeffrey Drazen, Editor-in-Chief, New England Journal of Medicine
- Dr Richard Horton, The Lancet
- Professor David Haslam, Chair, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Sir David Nicholson, CEO, NHS