- A grant of £500-£1,000 to undertake a specific project on a medical elective.
Applications will be reviewed twice annually on 31 January and 31 July.
Medical and dental students in the UK and other EU medical and dental schools.
Submit a 700-word proposal on your medical elective that includes the following information:
- The type of work involved (for example, basic research, clinical research, quality improvement, etc.)
- Its purpose (aims)
- The approach you intend to take to collecting information or data and to the analysis (methodology)
- The projected outcomes
- How this experience will help your medical career development
You will also need to attach the following documentation to your application:
- Letter/email confirming elective from your medical or dental school
- Confirmation letter/email from your host institution
- Recommendation letter/email from your tutor/supervisor