Use BrowZine to browse the e-journals that are available to you as an RSM member. You can use it to create a bookshelf of the journals you are interested in and keep up to date with the latest issues, save articles for future reading, to name a few.
Sign in to get remote access to our digital library 24 hours, 7 days a week. Please note that access to e-resources is only available to RSM members.
Enter your search terms below for easy access to full-text articles and e-books online or to search our extensive print collections.
Join today and get instant access to the RSM’s resources of e-journals, e-books and medical databases, plus a range of other benefits.
Enjoy effortless journal browsing and instant access to articles through BrowZine.
Search our catalogue of 400,000 print items in our extensive collections and delve deep into our databases to retrieve citations and full-text articles for your research.
Access a range of medical databases to support your clinical decision-making and research: MEDLINE, Embase, AMED, EmCare, PsychInfo, ToxFile and many more
A dynamic clinical resource designed to give fast clinically relevant answers from Elsevier’s vast medical and surgical collection of books, journals, videos and images.
The ClinicalKey app helps clinicians get fast access to evidence-based, peer reviewed information to improve speed to accurate diagnosis and treatment. Features include an intuitive search with auto-suggestion, the ability to bookmark and save items as well as access to full-text books, journals, guidelines and media.
RSM members as “Authorised users” may:
- Make use of the resources for personal research, teaching and private study ONLY
- Print or electronically save a single copy of a ‘portion’ of licensed materials; one article or 5% of a single journal issue is considered acceptable
- Provide a print or electronic copy of the licensed material for use in national or international regulatory authority submissions
RSM members must not:
- Make use of the resources for any commercial purpose, including private consulting or entrepreneurial activities
- Systematically print or download multiple portions of licensed content
- Share login details with others be they members, co-authors or non-members
- Share downloaded or printed materials with unauthorised users in any format
- Amend or remove any copyright information visible on licensed content