This webinar aims to teach healthcare professionals, both at a primary and specialist level a multidisciplinary approach towards managing young women with breast cancer, both in the early and advanced setting.
Join us for a unique opportunity to look at the multifaceted approach towards young women with breast cancer, looking at the latest data from world-leading experts both at the treatment and support of women in these positions. This session will provide a multidisciplinary approach as well as an evaluation of the science and latest advances in the interpretation of this data.
In an interactive setting, we will be focusing on the latest updates on the scientific, clinical and psychosocial aspects of breast cancer in young women and the multidisciplinary management of the disease.
This webinar is for healthcare professionals only.
Learning objectives for the participants:
- Management of advanced breast cancer with a particular emphasis on young women
- Understanding the hereditary risk factors associated with breast cancer and have use of the NHS directory influences management
- Fertility preservation procedures and pregnancy outcomes in women who have had previous breast cancer
- Conference updates in breast cancer management with particular emphasis on the management of young women with breast cancer
- Advising on lifestyle changes and mental health for women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer
A CPD certificate with 6 CPD credits will be issued to those joining the webinar live as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the webinar to those who watch it live and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 30 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Join in the conversation online #RSMLive
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
We would like to thank our sponsors AstraZeneca & Daiichi Sankyo, Novartis, Pierre-Fabre Ltd and Roche for their support of this webinar. Promotional symposium organised by Daiichi Sakyo and AstraZeneca is intended for Healthcare professionals.
Please note that the scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsors.