This series of symposia will provide insightful updates and discussions on important aspects of venous diseases.
Topics and sessions include:
- Truncal vein ablation methods
- Tributary treatments
- Anatomy and treatment of perforator veins
- Dermatology for vascular and venous specialists
- Practical tips for improving duplex assessment of pelvic and abdominal veins
- Aesthetic phlebology including facial veins
- Leg ulceration treatments including service provision
- Society of vascular nursing session
- British association of sclerotherapy session
- Society Francaise de Phlebologie session
- Thrombotic issues including DVT prevention and treatment
- Anticoagulation and menorrhagia
- Late breaking trials and guidelines
- Deep vein stenting
- Training in phlebology
- Professional standards in venous practice
Venous Forum: Trainee Masterclass - Wednesday 10 June 2020
Trainees and students, book your place for the trainee masterclass. Please note, there is no CPD available for this day and only trainees and students are encouraged to attend.
The trainee masterclass is FREE to students and trainees who have booked both days of the RSM Venous Forum annual meeting 2020. Please email email@example.com to claim your free place.
The Venous Forum Annual Dinner - Thursday 11 June 2020
You are invited to the Venous Forum annual dinner. Enjoy a social drinks reception followed by a sophisticated dinner. Only £69pp, pre-book your place when you purchase your tickets for the conference.
Venous Forum: Annual Meeting Prize
First prize: £250
Second prize: £200
Third prize: £150
Poster prize: £200
Submission deadline: Monday 1 March 2021
Open to: Medical students and trainees
Application guidelines: Submit a 250-word abstract on a topic relating to the Venous Forum annual meeting. The abstract should be structured to include aims, methods, results and conclusions.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to present an oral presentation at a Venous Forum meeting. A selection of submissions that not shortlisted for oral presentation will be invited to present a poster at the meeting. All accepted abstracts will be published in Phlebology. Apply here.