Save the date: This congress will promote evidence-based best practice and research in the field of vascular medicine, covering peripheral arteries, vascular risk factors, veins and lymphatics.
- Date and time Mon 22 Jun 2020 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Vascular Medicine Section
Our 2020 diabetic foot event will bring together experts from a vast array of specialties to discuss best practice in the management of diabetic foot disease and limb salvage.
This event will be beneficial to; diabetologists, vascular surgeons, plastic surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, radiologists, microbiologists, podiatrists, nurse specialists and other allied health professionals in this area.
- National and local strategies to improve limb salvage
- The need for a multidisciplinary approach to diabetic foot care
- Current best practice in the diagnosis and management of foot ulceration
- Best practice in the management of diabetic foot
- Offloading strategies and the impact of minor amputations on the biomechanics of the foot
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
View the programme
Update your knowledge in the diagnosis and management of antiphospholipid syndrome (APS). Experts will cover everything from basic principles to antiphospholipid antibody test results. The keynote lecture will be given by Professor Beverley Hunt, FRCP FRCPath OBE.
This series of symposia will provide insightful updates and discussions on important aspects of venous diseases. Claim a 40% discount when you book to attend both days of the conference.