This meeting will cover medical causes of Raynaud’s and digital ischaemic lesions, along with a practical approach to the assessment and management of such patients.
- Date and time Wed 11 Sep 2019 from 4:30pm to 8:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Vascular Medicine Section
This event will inform delegates of the management of rare, interesting and complex vascular problems. Plus presentations from the Harvey Prize - see below to apply.
- To improve knowledge and skills in managing complex vascular problems
- To engage trainees in discussion and debate
- Introduce innovation in Endovascular Intervention
- Develop the ability and skills for networking
Call for abstracts: The Harvey Prize
Prize: 1st: £150 plus one year's RSM membership, 2nd: £100
Submission deadline: Sunday 21 July 2019
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
View the programme
In this free evening with a drinks reception, support, network and learn from other trainees who have entered an abstract on an audit project.
This meeting will explore the latest evidence-based ways to practice, teach, and embed empathy within healthcare settings. Delegates will learn about the role and importance of empathy in healthcare from current research, education, policy, practice and patient perspectives.
Leading researchers and practitioners in behaviour science explore the importance of behavioural change to pave the way for a new era of digital health to deliver essential healthcare benefits.