Learn from a team of top specialists showcasing the advances in diabetes technology over the last few years and the psychosocial impact of the condition and its management.
- Date and time Tue 14 May 2019 from 8:30am to 5:05pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Vascular Medicine & Lipids
This multi-disciplinary meeting will bring together diabetologists, vascular surgeons, plastic surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, radiologists, microbiologists, podiatrists, nurse specialists and other allied health professionals, to discuss best practice in the management of diabetic foot disease and limb salvage.
- Geographical variations in limb salvage and contributing factors
- Current best practice in the diagnosis and management of acute Charcot’s neuroarthropathy
- Best practice in the management of diabetic foot ulceration and foot sepsis
- The evidence behind wound care strategies
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
Biocompsites, Cook Medical and KCI
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.
View the programme
The National diabetic eye screening conference 2019 will update delegates on best practice and new developments in diabetic eye screening.
This meeting will cover medical causes of Raynaud’s and digital ischaemic lesions, along with a practical approach to the assessment and management of such patients.
This series of symposia is sure to intrigue and provide insightful updates and discussions on important aspects of venous diseases including; wounds and healing, varicose vein treatment and a symposium for private practice.