- Date and time Tue 20 Sep 2022 from 8:30am to 20 Sep 2022 at 4:45pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Vascular, Lipid and Metabolic Medicine Section
Join us for a comprehensive discussion about the unusual yet common clinical cardiovascular condition, lymphoedema. This condition can be challenging to manage, so our specialist speakers will ensure attendees are provided with information on the most up-to-date treatment pathways.
Following the lectures, attendees will have the opportunity to view trainee presentations for the Harvey prize and network with other medical professionals.
During this meeting delegates will:
- Understand the magnitude of lymphoedema and its presentation.
- Expand their diagnosis skills for lymphoedema in their clinics.
- Develop a management plan and prevention strategy for lymphoedema and associated conditions.
There will also be a chance for cardiovascular trainees to develop expertise and presentation skills, and to engage in interactive discussions and networking skills.
This event is available to attend in person or virtually. Please select your preference below.
A recording will be available for all registered delegates for up to 60 days after the event. The link will be sent 24 hours after the meeting.
Join in the conversation online using #RSMVascular
We would like to thank our sponsor Lymphoedema Support Network for their support of this event. Please note that the scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsor.
Show Virtual / In Person rates
View the programme (In house)
View the programme (Virtual)
Disclaimer: All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.