This event was due to take place on Monday 22 June 2020 has been moved to a webinar on Tuesday 18 May 2021 - book your place here. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Our 2020 diabetic foot event will bring together experts from a vast array of specialties to discuss best practice in the management of diabetic foot disease and limb salvage.
This event will be beneficial to; diabetologists, vascular surgeons, plastic surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, radiologists, microbiologists, podiatrists, nurse specialists and other allied health professionals in this area.
- National and local strategies to improve limb salvage
- The need for a multidisciplinary approach to diabetic foot care
- Current best practice in the diagnosis and management of foot ulceration
- Best practice in the management of diabetic foot
- Offloading strategies and the impact of minor amputations on the biomechanics of the foot
Join in the conversation online using #RSMVascular
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed