Please note: This event was due to take place on Monday 22 Jun 2020 and has been postponed to Tuesday 18 May 2021. This webpage will be updated in due course. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Our 2020 diabetic foot event will bring together experts from a vast array of specialties to discuss best practice in the management of diabetic foot disease and limb salvage.
This event will be beneficial to; diabetologists, vascular surgeons, plastic surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, radiologists, microbiologists, podiatrists, nurse specialists and other allied health professionals in this area.
- National and local strategies to improve limb salvage
- The need for a multidisciplinary approach to diabetic foot care
- Current best practice in the diagnosis and management of foot ulceration
- Best practice in the management of diabetic foot
- Offloading strategies and the impact of minor amputations on the biomechanics of the foot
Join in the conversation online using #RSMVascular
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed