This is a pre-recorded webinar that will be available three days after the live in-person event on Friday 4 March 2022, taking place at the RSM in London. You will be able to view the webinar whenever you like, up to 60 days from when it’s made available. Registered delegates will receive the link via email on Monday 7 March 2022 to watch this on-demand webinar.
This famous biannual event will provide state of the art knowledge on endourology, technology, and enable delegates to bestow best and up-to-date practice to their patients.
Experts in endourology will give insightful lectures on the evaluation of technology and best dietary and drug therapy in stone disease, bladder outlet obstruction, and upper tract urological cancer (UTUC). The controversies of biopsy in UTUC is now cleared to again enable best practice in this area.
Topics to be covered include:
- The current technology used in endourology in the management of stone disease and their respective evaluation with evidence for patient care.
- How to provide best practice to stone patients.
- Evidence-based knowledge of dietary and metabolic advice on stone patients.
- New technologies to treat symptomatic patients with an enlarged prostate.
- Full up-to-date knowledge in UTUC and state of the art management.
CPD learning applied.
The Urology Section would like to thank our Annual Sponsor KARL STORZ Endoscopy (UK) Ltd for their valued support of the entire 2021 to 2022 Academic Programme.
Please note that the scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsor.
Join in the conversation online using #RSMUrology
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed and @RSMUrology