This famous biannual event will provide state of the art knowledge on endourology, technology, and enable delegates to bestow best and up-to-date practice to their patients.
Experts in endourology will give insightful lectures on the evaluation of technology and best dietary and drug therapy in stone disease, bladder outlet obstruction, and upper tract urological cancer (UTUC). The controversies of biopsy in UTUC is now cleared to again enable best practice in this area.
There will also be a unique technology exhibition from the industry.
Topics to be covered include:
- The current technology used in endourology in the management of stone disease and their respective evaluation with evidence for patient care.
- How to provide best practice to stone patients.
- Evidence-based knowledge of dietary and metabolic advice on stone patients.
- New technologies to treat symptomatic patients with an enlarged prostate.
- Full up-to-date knowledge in UTUC and state of the art management.
Can’t attend in person on the day? This event is available to watch online via a live stream. Please register to book the live stream here.
CPD learning accredited.
This event is being offered free of charge to all trainees due to funding from the Urology Section.
The Urology Section would like to thank our Annual Sponsor KARL STORZ Endoscopy (UK) Ltd for their valued support of the entire 2021 to 2022 Academic Programme.
We would also like to thank our Platinum Sponsor Cook UK Limited, as well as our sponsors Albyn Medical, Allergan, Boston Scientific, CJ Medical, Coloplast, Macromed, Olympus, Rocamed SAM and STORZ MEDICAL for their support of this meeting.
Please note that the scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsors listed above.
Join in the conversation online using #RSMUrology
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed and @RSMUrology