This webinar will explore and outline the implications for urologists working in the COVID-19 crisis, how this effects benign and malignant diseases, and the ramifications the wider urology workforce.
During this session you will:
- Understand the BAUS guidelines for oncological care during the COVID-19 crisis
- Understand the cases urologists are still suitable to operate on
- What are the implications for oncological and benign urological disease during this period
- Estimate methods of re-escalation of surgical and diagnostic services
- Understand the use of urologists deployed to other roles including ITU and the Nightingale Hospital
A certificate of attendance and CPD certificate with 1 CPD credit will be issued to those joining the webinar live.
Join in the conversation online using #RSMUrology
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed and @RSMUrology
This meeting is a part of the Urology Section webinar series that will be broadcast weekly on Friday afternoons at 2:00pm. These webinars will be available to access later online by those who have registered but cannot be present for the live broadcast.
We would like to thank The Urology Foundation and The Hadley Trust for their generous support enabling free access to this webinar for trainees.
*Please note that none of the companies listed above have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this webinar.
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.
Special rates for difficult times
The RSM wishes to offer healthcare professionals continued learning opportunities during the coronavirus pandemic. The RSM’s COVID-19 online events are available free of charge, while there will be small charges to register for other online education. These fees will enable the RSM to continue its programme of activities and will apply during the course of the pandemic.
*Please note: Once you have booked you will receive the webinar link on the day of the webinar.