- Date and time Sat 29 Feb 2020 from 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Urology
This course is designed to prepare candidates for the national selection interviews for urology.
The course will help you to understand the interview process, run through a real-time interview circuit of stations, improve confidence about facing the interview, and learn techniques for interview preparation and delivery of answers.
Candidates will rotate through a 5 station interview inclusive of a practical station similar to that in the urology interviews. The panel will consist of urology consultants and specialist urology registrars. Candidates will also benefit from a "hot seat" group session which will include useful tips on preparing for this interview.
Delegates will be split into two groups on the day to include the below stations:
- Station1: Communication skills
- Station 2: Clinical scenario 1 (outpatient)
- Station 3: Clinical scenario 2 (emergency)
- Station 4: Portfolio station
- Station 5: Practical station
- "Hot seat" group session - Groups will be allocated to you at registration.
This is the 7th year the RSM has run this course. We have previously received very positive feedback from past delegates, as well as an excellent success rate in passing their interviews following the attendance of this course.
Non - Member
|Non - Member|