RSM members have free access to over 100 hours of educational webinars each year.
- Date and time Thu 6 Oct 2022 from 9:30am to 5:15pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Trainees
We welcome all healthcare professionals and students to hear a stellar faculty of national leaders in qualitative and quantitative research, innovation, audit and quality improvement share their inspiring work in academia.
Through clinically relevant examples, our speakers aim to spread enthusiasm and appreciation for academic pursuits in medicine, as well as to better prepare attendees for academic applications, interviews and jobs.
Attendees will also have the option to showcase their own research and audit projects on a national platform, with the chance to win prestigious national prizes from the RSM.
Attendees will be able to:
- Network with academic leaders from around the country and discuss potential ideas.
- Understand how to get involved in research, innovation, audit and quality improvement activities.
- Be better prepared for academic applications, interviews, and jobs.
Deadline: 30 June 2022.
Open to: Trainees from any hospital or primary care specialty.
Deadline: 1 August 2022
Open to: Trainees
Follow us on:
|RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Registration for this event will close at 1:00am on 5 October 2022. Late registrations will not be accepted.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.