The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Tue 7 Jun 2022 from 9:00am to 12:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Public Engagement Programme
Hosted by the Royal Society of Medicine and the Health Education Kent Surrey Sussex (HEKSS) Deanery, this webinar aims to provide topics to cover acute medical presentations focusing on respiratory medicine.
This programme is most relevant for GIM trainees at specialist registrar level, but will also be relevant to internal medical trainees, international medical graduates and all grades of medical doctors working in the frontline.
Registration is free for RSM members and KSS trainees.
- The management of ILD
- Presentation and management of Bronchiectasis
- Approach to a patient presenting with Breathlessness to Acute Medical Unit
- Management of Pleural diseases
- Management of Asthma/COPD on acute medical take
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom.
View the programme
Registration for this event will close at 7:00am on Tuesday 7 June 2022. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- The agenda is subject to change at any time
- If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
- All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
- This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.