The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Thu 16 Apr 2020 from 9:00am to 12:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Trainees
Please note this event has been cancelled.
As a junior doctor, you'll be expected to manage common dermatological conditions on your clinic and ward rounds. Attend this morning session to receive practical advice and guidance on common dermatological problems on the wards, often managed by the most junior members of the team in the first instance.
Designed for general practitioners, junior doctors, trainees, clinical medical students and SHOs, this meeting will act as your survival guide for dealing with 'basic' dermatological issues, such as leg ulcers, itchy skin, red, swollen, hot legs and drug rashes.
- The essentials when dealing with leg ulcers
- Drug rashes
- Understanding how to approach the ‘itchy’ patient
- Approaches to red, swollen, hot legs
- Practical tips and prescribing for the wards