- Date and time Thu 7 Mar 2019 from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Trainees Committee
Receive practical advice and guidance on common dermatological problems on the wards, that are often managed by the most junior members of the team in the first instance.
Designed for general practitioners, Junior Doctors, trainees, Clinical Medical students and SHOs, this event is a guide for dealing with 'basic' dermatological issues, such as leg ulcers, itchy skin, red, swollen, hot legs and drug rashes.
- Understand the essentials when dealing with leg ulcers
- Learn about drug rashes
- Understand how to approach the ‘itchy’ patient
- Understand the best approach to red, swollen, hot legs
- Learn about prescribing on the wards