*Please note: This event was due to take place on Friday 20 March 2020 and has been postponed to Friday 4 September 2020. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused*
Book this live stream now to receive knowledge base in bariatric surgery, discuss the new trends and updates in the field and understand the role of the GP in the management of obesity and metabolic diseases.
This exciting program delivered by a faculty of top experts and accredited by BOMSS will cover different aspects in the management of obesity, including controversial topics in the field. Take part in debates and learn about the essential topics not only for the surgeons but also for GPs, junior doctors and allied health professionals.
- Indications and pathway for Bariatric surgery
- Different surgical procedures for the treatment of obesity
- Outcomes and effectiveness of Bariatric surgery
- The effect of Bariatric surgery on T2DM, and the postoperative management of Diabetes
- Nutritional requirements after Bariatric surgery
- Early and late complications of Bariatric surgery
This event is BOMSS accredited.
Convener: Professor Ameet Patel
President of Surgical section of RSM
To book to attend the event in London, click here.
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed