- Date and time Sat 13 Oct 2018 from 9:00am to 5:15pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Students
are you having troubles getting involved with research?
Based on a national survey distributed amongst medical undergraduates in the UK, a great number of students reported their struggle to get involved with research.
Notable barriers, which you may be very familiar with, include:
- lack of opportunities
- not being aware of how to find opportunities
- inappropriate supervision
- difficulties in publishing/presenting results.
To help overcome this, a group of academic foundation trainees, academic clinical fellows, senior lecturers, intercalated leads and journal editors will gather together to give you the essential tips for research. The tips that can make the difference.
Through a series of seminars, workshops and Q&A we aim to provide you with the information you seek and answer all of the questions. By attending this course you will be able to kick start your research endeavours and gain a competitive advantage.