- Date and time Sat 2 Feb 2019 from 8:45am to 5:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Students
The prestigious Duke Elder Examination is run annually for all UK medical students looking to explore Ophthalmology.
This excellent course, run by the very best candidates of previous years will provide delegates with the highest yield exam focused quality teaching. It is delivered by several previous Duke Elder winners and will drastically boost the scores of all attendees.
Essential for all students seeking success in the Duke Elder examination!
The course includes:
- Comprehensive exam focused lecture course covering all key topics of Duke Elder examination
- Interactive exciting lectures with relevant SBAs for candidates to test and expand their knowledge
- Lecturers all previously top 5 candidates including previous winners providing high yield facts and top tips for success
- Full Mock Duke Elder examination of 90 MCQs with full explanations
- Certificates of attendance for all delegates