- Date and time Sat 1 Dec 2018 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Students Committee
This will be the 10th Annual student trainee ophthalmic conference (ASTOC) organised jointly with the ASTOC organising committee.
Increase your awareness of, and gain advice on pursuing a career in ophthalmology through networking, information and practical workshops.
Interactive workshops will include:
- Direct ophthalmoscopy
- Indirect ophthalmoscopy
- Slit lamp
- Colour perception workshop
- Peek Vision - Public Eye Health Technology