The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Mon 3 Oct 2022 from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Sport and Exercise Medicine
If you would like to attend this event in London, please book your place here.
This live stream will provide education on topics relevant to adolescent musculoskeletal medicine. This event is aimed at doctors and allied health professionals who work with active children and teenagers. Specialists will explore issues surrounding long-term athlete development and early specialism, and much more. The final section of the day will focus on the topical subjects of concussion in young athletes, recognising non-accidental injury and combating abuse in adolescent athletes.
During this meeting you will:
- Understand the anatomical and physiological characteristics unique to the developing adolescent and their relationship to athletic performance and the risk of injury.
- Gain knowledge of the clinical diagnosis of acute and chronic musculoskeletal pathologies relating to active teenagers, including those related to growth.
- Learn adolescent-appropriate radiological investigations for upper limb, lower limb and back
- Raise awareness of the principles of strength and conditioning and rehabilitation in this age group
This meeting is held in association with RSM Paediatrics Section.
Show Virtual / In Person rates
|RSM Member||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Trainee||Student|