- Date and time Mon 24 Feb 2020 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Sport and Exercise Medicine
Develop your musculoskeletal examination skills through lectures, demonstrations and practical sessions led by specialists in their fields.
An excellent faculty of experts in sport and musculoskeletal medicine, some of whom working at the highest levels of elite sport, will guide attendees through the specific nuances of clinical assessment.
Practical sessions will provide a unique opportunity to practice and apply what you have learnt throughout the day, including the chance to learn how to use ultrasound to aid clinical examination.
- How to perform clinical examinations for the shoulder, elbow, hand/ wrist, spine, hip, knee and foot / ankle.
- Using ultrasound as an adjunct to clinical examination.
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|