- Date and time Mon 11 Mar 2019 from 8:30am to 6:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Sport and Exercise Medicine
Develop your musculoskeletal examination skills through lectures, demonstrations and practical sessions led by specialists in their fields.
Practical sessions will provide a unique opportunity to practice and apply what you have learnt throughout the day, including the chance to learn how to use ultrasound to aid clinical examination.
event topics include
- How to perform clinical examinations for the shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist, spine, hip, knee and foot and ankle
- Using ultrasound as an adjunct to clinical examination.