- Date and time Sat 30 Mar 2019 from 8:30am to 31 Mar 2019 at 5:45pm
- Location Imperial College London
- Organised by RSM Professionals, Impress Medical Ltd
This two-day MRCS course aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the MRCS part B exam. With coverage of commonly encountered examination topics and plenty of viva and hands-on practice, delegates will leave having a clear understanding of the level expected of them and should be comfortable with challenging common questions.
Gain viva, hands-on practice and top tips to pass your exam.
Begins with interactive lectures covering key sub-specialties followed by small groups rotating through cadavers and prosections in the anatomy lab, to allow focused time with anatomy demonstrators and for anatomy vivas.
Small group anatomy teachings:
1) Chest and mediastinum
2) Abdomen & Retroperitoneum
3) Pelvis and reproductive organs
4) Lower limb
5) Upper limb and brachial plexus
6) Head and neck
7) Clinically relevant surface anatomy
A day of intensive viva practice in pathology, applied surgical science and critical care, communication skills and history taking, and clinical examination and procedural skills. Delegates will rotate around 8 stations in each area and will receive feedback from qualified examiners.
*Programme subject to change
- Learn to tackle common questions
- Practice practical skills through prosections with real cadavers
- Learn from anatomy demonstrations
- Carry out intensive viva practice
- Receive feedback from qualified examiners