- Date and time Fri 15 Feb 2019 from 8:30am to 6:00pm
- Location Chandos House
- Organised by RSM Professionals
*This meeting is fully booked*
This event provides trainees with the chance to discuss challenges they may face as a consultant and gain valuable advice from top specialists in the healthcare industry to equip delegates with their knowledge to progress their careers.This event is aimed at trainees who have completed their specialty training and are applying for consultant posts or new consultants who have been practicing for a couple of years.
- Examining the role and responsibilities of a consultant
- Highlighting the potential challenges faced as a new consultant
- Equipping delegates with an understanding and the skills to avoid, overcome and manage the pressures and challenges they may encounter