- Date and time Sun 10 Feb 2019 from 9:00am to 12:45pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by RSM Professionals
*This course is fully booked. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list*
This course was designed to prepare candidates for the national selection interviews for urology. The meeting will help you to understand the interview process, run through a real time interview circuit of stations, improve confidence about facing the interview, and learn techniques for interview preparation and delivery of answers.
Candidates will rotate through a 5 station interview inclusive of a practical station similar to that in the urology interviews. The panel will consist of urology consultants and specialist urology registrars. Candidates will also benefit from a "hot seat" group session which will include useful tips on preparing for this interview.
The delegates will be split into two groups on the day to include the below stations:
- Station1: Communication skills
- Station 2: Clinical scenario 1 (outpatient)
- Station 3: Clinical scenario 2 (emergency)
- Station 4: Portfolio station
- Station 5: Practical station
- "Hot seat" group session - Groups will be allocated to you at registration.
This is the 6th year this course has been run and has previously received very positive feedback from past delegates as well as an excellent success rate in passing their interviews following attendance at the course.