- Date and time Sat 9 Mar 2019 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by RSM Professionals
*This event is fully booked*
We are also running this event on Saturday 2 March 2019
The ST3 interview course focuses on high quality small group teaching, which is reinforced by a mock interview running through the day. The course provides new interview techniques, confidence in our candidates and offers them the chance to practice with individualised feedback.
Each interview station is reviewed in detail and advise on the best way to prepare and perform. The mock interview aims to provide a real experience so candidates are also asked to dress appropriately.
There will be an opportunity for each candidate to go proof and edit their portfolio and CV to get constructive feedback. We will also provide examples of previous successful candidates portfolios to browse through and get tips on the best way to present them.
- Each interview station is reviewed in detail and advice is given on ways to improve your performance
- The mock interview aims to provide ample practice
- Candidates are given the opportunity to review their portfolio with constructive feedback
Who should attend?
Trainees studying general surgery and vascular medicine in preparation for their ST3 interview.