- Date and time Sat 9 Mar 2019 from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by RSM Professionals
Don't miss this opportunity to gain practice and to receive top tips for your ST3 interview.
The course provides a real time mock interview circuit for each candidate, including a practical procedures station with the same tools and equipment used in the actual orthopaedics ST3 interview. The afternoon lecture programme will address a comprehensive review of each station in turn, providing candidates with the tools needed to excel at each station.
You will have an overview of the ST3 exam and a clear understanding of the level expected. The candidates will receive both verbal and written feedback from qualified examiners.
- Improve your performance during each station of the practical interview with the aid of experienced professionals
- The mock interview aims to provide ample practice to the candidate under interview conditions
- Candidates are given the opportunity to review their portfolio with constructive feedback