- Date and time Tue 20 Sep 2022 from 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Rheumatology and Rehabilitation
By looking back at the work of Professor David Isenberg, attendees will receive a detailed review of advances in our understanding of autoimmune rheumatic diseases (ARDs).
We will explore the pathogenesis, clinical features, treatment and outcomes of ARDs including lupus, myositis, Sjögren’s syndrome and rheumatoid arthritis. Our speakers will ensure that attendees are provided with the most up-to-date understanding of ARDs and their therapy options.
Attend this event to:
- Understand the most effective methods for assessing ARDs
- Gain a better understanding of the current knowledge of immunopathology
- Explore key advances in therapy options
We are also offering this event as a live stream for people who cannot attend in-person. Please click here to book.
Follow us on: