- Date and time Tue 20 Sep 2022 from 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Rheumatology and Rehabilitation
This event seeks to provide a detailed background into the field of autoimmune rheumatic diseases enabling participants to appreciate advances made in the past 40 years and the role and contribution Professor David Isenberg and his colleagues have made.
Join us to recognise the contribution Professor David Isenberg and colleagues have made to academic rheumatology in the past 40 years. Attendees will gain insight into the clinical features and outcomes of autoimmune rheumatic diseases (ARD).
This is an opportunity to learn more about the pathogenesis of ARDs and how a better understanding has led to better treatments and outcomes.
During this event, attendees will be able to:
- Learn optimal methods of clinical assessment in the autoimmune rheumatic disease
- Gain a better understanding of the current knowledge of immunopathology
- Identify advances in therapy that have been made in the next decade
Follow us on:
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||Non Healthcare Professional||Trainee||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Student|