- Date and time Thu 5 Mar 2020 from 12:30pm to 7:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Rheumatology and Rehabilitation, Sport and Exercise Medicine
This live streamed event will provide an update on the diagnosis and management of antiphospholipid syndrome (APS).
Experts start by covering the basic principles and provide a review of the coagulation cascade, this will be followed by guidance on the interpretation of antiphospholipid antibody test results. Subsequent talks will focus on the management and common pitfalls in APS, the role of DOACs in APS, obstetric APS, the role of surgery in APS, and future therapies in APS.
The meeting will conclude with a keynote lecture from Professor Beverley Hunt, FRCP FRCPath OBE.
CPD points: 4 points.
If you would like to attend this meeting in London please click here.
- The basic pathophysiology of antiphospholipid syndrome
- Classification criteria and management of the antiphospholipid syndrome
- The use of DOACs (directly acting oral anticoagulants) in antiphospholipid syndrome
- The management of obstetric antiphospholipid syndrome
- Surgical management of antiphospholipid syndrome
- Future therapies in antiphospholipid syndrome
- The management of antiphospholipid syndrome in a historical context
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
AbbVie, Pfizer, Sanofi and UCB Pharma
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||Trainee||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Student|