- Date and time Tue 20 Jun 2023 from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Location Watts Gallery Artists Village
- Organised by Retired Fellows Society
Join a private guided tour at Watts Gallery and Artists' Village, a unique Arts & Crafts gem in the Surrey Hills.
Attendees will have a walking tour of the Artists Village in addition to a tour of Limnerslease House. They will also have time to explore Watts Gallery, Limnerslease Watts Chapel, the Contemporary Gallery and the Shop. Lunch will be available at the Old Kiln (not included in the price of the ticket).
Places are limited, so we recommend booking soon to avoid disappointment. Registration will close on 13 June 2023 at 8:00am (BST)
- Watts Gallery: Built to display the works of Victorian artist Frederic Watts and first opened in 1904
- Limnerslease: Historic home and studios of George and Mary Watts. Designed in the Arts and Crafts style, it was hoped that it would bring a new lease of creative life
- Watts Cemetery Chapel: The final resting place of George and Mary Watts
- Watts Contemporary Gallery: Presents a varied programme of events throughout the year
Meet: Watts Gallery - Artists' Village,
Price: £25 per person for the tours (lunch not included)