RSM members have free access to over 100 hours of educational webinars each year.
- Date and time Mon 19 Feb 2024 from 6:30pm to 8:40pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Respiratory Medicine
A virtual interactive course delivered by Respiratory Medicine trainees, specifically designed for doctors applying to the Respiratory Medicine Specialist Training programme. During the course, we will share our own experiences, explore how to structure common interview questions and provide attendees with an opportunity to practice their interview techniques with tailored feedback
During this course, participants will:
- Benefit from a brief overview of the Respiratory Specialist interview
- Have the opportunity to practice each station in small groups
- Improve their confidence in relation to the respiratory interview
Due to the interactive nature of this course and to allow for tailored feedback, it has been limited to 30 attendees.
Follow us on:
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.
Registration for this virtual event will close 1 hour prior to the start time. You will receive the link 1 hour before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.