The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Tue 16 May 2023 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Respiratory Medicine
Asthma is entering an exciting new era in its diagnosis and management. This webinar will cover the very latest advances in asthma management and will also detail how asthma care may change in the future. Led by world-leading experts in asthma, the webinar will conclude with an interactive panel discussion featuring these experts.
During this webinar, you will be able:
- To learn about the next generation of asthma biologics, including which patients may benefit from them
- To learn about the latest advances in the management of Th2-low asthma
- To understand how to deliver a specialist asthma service
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Follow us on:
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.
Registration for this webinar will close 1 hour prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 1 hour before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.