The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Wed 8 Mar 2023 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Respiratory Medicine
Complex respiratory infections pose a fascinating challenge for clinicians. This webinar will cover the latest advances in the management of these infections using a case-based approach. The webinar will feature talks by world-leading experts in complex respiratory infections, who will each use clinical cases to demonstrate the latest advances in their fields. The webinar will end with an interactive panel discussion.
During this webinar, you will be able:
- To learn about the latest advances in the diagnosis and management of pulmonary aspergillosis
- To learn about the latest advances and research in non-tuberculous mycobacterial infection
- To understand how to manage the challenges of complex respiratory infections in immunocompromised patients
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Follow us on:
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.
Registration for this webinar will close 1 hour prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 1 hour before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.