RSM members have free access to over 100 hours of educational webinars each year.
- Date and time Thu 23 Feb 2023 from 6:30pm to 8:40pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Respiratory Medicine
A virtual interactive course designed by current trainees, for doctors applying to ST4 Respiratory Medicine. During this course, we will share an overview of the interview, quick-fire tips for each interview section and provide attendees with an opportunity to practice their interview technique with tailored feedback.
During this course, participants will:
- Benefit from the experience of current trainees
- Receive tips on how to best approach each interview section
- Undertake section-specific practice (in small groups of 3) and receive facilitator feedback
Due to the interactive nature of this course and to allow for tailored feedback, it has been limited to 30 attendees.
Follow us on:
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.
Registration for this virtual event will close 1 hour prior to the start time. You will receive the link 1 hour before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.