The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Tue 18 Oct 2022 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Respiratory Medicine
This webinar will provide a detailed insight into respiratory medicine for anyone interested in pursuing it as a career. We have invited a panel of respiratory trainees and consultants who will provide you with an honest view of the day-to-day life of a respiratory doctor. You will find out about the many benefits of respiratory medicine, such as the ability to sub-specialise and pursue other interests (like academia). You will also learn how to succeed in your application for a respiratory training post.
During this webinar, you will:
- Learn about the day-to-day life of a respiratory physician
- Appreciate the benefits of a career in respiratory medicine, including leadership and academic opportunities
- Learn about the different sub-specialities in respiratory medicine
- Understand the training pathway and how to gain a respiratory national training number
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Follow us on:
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.
Registration for this webinar will close 1 hour prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 1 hour before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.