- Date and time Tue 9 Feb 2021 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Respiratory Medicine
The aim of this webinar is to teach healthcare professionals about the current and future use of personalised medicine in Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and Bronchiectasis. Delegates will hear from world-leading clinical academics on the topics of CF in children, CF in adults and bronchiectasis. Discussions will include the most recent clinical trial data, to ensure that all viewers are familiar with the latest evidence-based medicine in CF and bronchiectasis.
The learning objectives will be as follows:
- To learn about the most recent clinical trial data regarding the use of triple therapy in cystic fibrosis
- To learn about advances in personalised medicine in bronchiectasis, including the use of targeted antibiotics
- To be able to engage with world-leading clinical academics in the field of CF and bronchiectasis (during Q&A sessions)
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining each webinar live and will be automatically issued after 7 days to those who watched the webinar live in its entirety. Those who watch the webinar on-demand will receive a CPD certificate 30 days after the webinar has gone live.
|RSM Member||RSM Student||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Student||Trainee|
*Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Webinar recordings will be available for registered delegates up to 30 days after the live webinar, via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This webinar will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.