The Royal Society of Medicine commemorates The World TB Day with an annual meeting to review the most relevant advances in clinical, public health and scientific aspects of tuberculosis.
- Date and time Wed 23 Sep 2020 from 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Respiratory Medicine
Join the Royal Society of Medicine as we look into the exciting future of respiratory medicine. This meeting will consist of an exciting mixture of talks, panel debates and live demonstrations. Speakers will be world-renowned experts in their field. While the focus of the meeting will be on respiratory medicine, there will be speakers from several fields of medicine, including oncology, radiology and artificial intelligence. Therefore, this event will appeal to individuals across the medical community, at any stage of training.
Several respiratory conditions are entering new eras in their prevention, diagnosis and treatment. Using the NHS Long Term Plan as a guide, this event will look at several key topics of the future of respiratory medicine:
- Current research in the fields of smoking cessation and e-cigarettes
- State-of-the-art approaches for the early diagnosis of respiratory conditions, including artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Examples of personalised medicine in respiratory conditions
- The future role of medical technology in respiratory medicine
- The importance of integrated care in the future management of respiratory conditions
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|