- Date and time Mon 21 Oct 2019 from 1:00pm to 9:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Respiratory Medicine
This highly interactive meeting will provide an insight into respiratory medicine for students and junior trainees who are interested in pursuing it as a career. It is also relevant for senior trainees who are looking to sub-specialise and need advice on tailoring their CV.
The event will feature a number of workshops which attendees will rotate through every 30 minutes, one of which has a unique practical station. Delegates will be divided into groups with colleagues at a similar level of training. This format will enable more interaction and discussion giving delegates the opportunity to ask questions. Following this, the drinks reception will provide a valuable opportunity to mingle with trainees and speakers.
- Why you should choose a career in respiratory medicine (if you haven’t already!).
- The various sub-specialities and the opportunities available in respiratory medicine.
- The training pathway and how to tailor your CV to secure the job you want.
|RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member