The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Tue 16 May 2023 from 8:30am to 6:45pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Radiology
Join us to discover the role and value of next-generation imaging in the entire prostate cancer journey, from screening to advanced disease states. This informative meeting will utilize a framework of definable clinical states to help you understand the pathological states, categorization problems, and clinical needs during the entire patient journey.
To conclude the meeting, the Finzi prize winners will present their research to the attendees. To learn more about this prestigious prize and how to submit your abstract, click here.
By attending, you will:
- Understand the pathological states, problems of categorisation, and clinical needs during the entire patient journey
- Understand how imaging can help meet clinical priorities and so promote the personalisation of care in advancing clinical states
- Explore how next-generation prostate imaging, such as multiparametric MRI and MRI-directed biopsies, and whole-body MRI and PET/CT assessments with clinical biomarkers, can create opportunities to support and manage pathways of patients
A tailored reading list of extra educational resources has been created by our library teams specifically for this event and will be made available to you. RSM members are able to access the full list of resources. To benefit from many of the resources in this list – become a member.
Follow us on:
We would like to thank our sponsors Advanced Accelerator Applications and Siemens Healthineers for their support of this meeting. Please note that the main scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsors.
View the programme
Registration for this event will close at 1:00am on Monday 15 May 2023. Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time.
We are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. This is at the presenter and the RSM’s discretion.
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.