Please note this event has been cancelled.
Join us at one of the largest annual meetings in Head and Neck Imaging in the UK to understand the practice through education, research and networking of national and international professionals.
This meeting is attended by over 250 delegates from all around the world interested in head and neck imaging, and is tailored to a range of professionals including specialist and general radiologists, sonographers, radiographers, ENT and maxillofacial surgeons, oncologists, nurses, radiology and medical/surgical trainees and medical students.
Attendees can expect to:
- Be cognizant of the role, value and limitations of imaging in the staging and treatment of head and neck cancers, with a special focus on the larynx and oral cavity.
- Learn and consolidate on CT interpretation and reporting of the paranasal sinuses and dentoalveolar regions.
- Know about state of the art orbital imaging and relevant imaging for the orbital surgeon.
- Appreciate the importance of learning from errors through shared experiences, with a focus on head and neck imaging.
- Optimise imaging strategy and protocols for hearing loss, tinnitus and otalgia
Each day of the conference is accredited with 6 CPD points.
BSHNI meeting is renowned for its friendliness and imparting up to date practical knowledge which colleagues can take back with them. A unique character of the meeting is the imaging and clinical integration of the topics and discussions at the end of each session.
All delegates are cordially invited to our popular seated 3 course conference dinner which provides an ideal opportunity to network and connect at leisure at RSM's private dining room - Monday 29 June at 7 pm. Dinner bookings will close a week before the event on Sunday 21 June 2020.
**CALL FOR ABSTRACTS**
BSHNI oral presentation
- First prize: £500
- Two second prizes: £125 each
Submission deadline: Friday 1 May 2020
Open to: BSHNI oral presentation is part of the BSHNI annual meeting and is open to trainees in all medical specialties.
Submit an abstract based on any topic relating to head and neck imaging of no more than 250 words (excluding title, authors and references). The best abstracts will be selected for an oral presentation (6 minutes with 2 minutes for questions) at the meeting. The presenting author must register for this meeting.
To find out more or submit an abstract, please click here.