At this year's BSHNI conference, learn from a faculty of renowned international speakers about topics such as Artificial intelligence in Radiology and the state of art of imaging of various head and neck diseases, with relevant anatomy and clinical management.
The annual conference of the British Society of Head & Neck Imaging (BSHNI) is a dynamic educational forum for radiologists and clinicians to come together to learn, review and value what head and neck imaging has to offer for better practice and care. It is a great opportunity to keep in touch and interact with colleagues from all around the country and abroad.
BSHNI members are eligible for a discount using a specific voucher code. The voucher code will be sent on the recent BSHNI mail shot. If you need a new voucher code please contact the BSHNI secretary. To register please choose the 'Non Member' option and then apply the voucher code during payment. The Cost for 1 day - £112.70. Cost for 2 days - £180.32 after use of the discount voucher. The BSHNI dinner on 4th July evening is optional and charged separately at £50.
- Appreciate the development and impact of Artificial intelligence in Radiology.
- Know the current best imaging practice in middle ear cholesteatoma, nasopharyngeal carcinoma and paediatric neck.
- Know and understand the radiological anatomy and the imaging of various pathologies at and around the skull base.
- Be cognizant of the latest head & neck imaging guidelines and developments.
- Value close and effective working relationships with clinicians to optimise patient care.
Each day of the conference is accredited with 6 CPD points.
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
HULBERT Dental ICT, 4ways Diagnostics, Everlight Radiology, Mana-Tech and MIS Healthcare
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.