At this year's BSHNI conference, learn from a faculty of renowned international speakers about topics such as Artificial intelligence in Radiology and the state of art of imaging of various head and neck diseases, with relevant anatomy and clinical management.
The annual conference of the British Society of Head & Neck Imaging (BSHNI) is a dynamic educational forum for radiologists and clinicians to come together to learn, review and value what head and neck imaging has to offer for better practice and care. It is a great opportunity to keep in touch and interact with colleagues from all around the country and abroad.
BSHNI members have 40% discount. If you are a member, please request your voucher code to the BSHNI.
- Appreciate the development and impact of Artificial intelligence in Radiology.
- Know the current best imaging practice in middle ear cholesteatoma, nasopharyngeal carcinoma and paediatric neck.
- Know and understand the radiological anatomy and the imaging of various pathologies at and around the skull base.
- Be cognizant of the latest head & neck imaging guidelines and developments.
- Value close and effective working relationships with clinicians to optimise patient care.
Trainee oral presentations:
Call for abstracts: Head and neck imaging 2019
1st Prize £500, two x 2nd Prize £125
Submission deadline: Friday 10 May 2019
BSHNI oral presentation is part of the BSHNI Annual Meeting and is open to trainees in all medical specialities. Structured abstracts based on any topic relating to Head & Neck Imaging of no more than 250 words (excluding title, authors and references) are welcome. The best abstracts will be selected for oral presentation (6 minutes with 2 minutes for questions) at the meeting.
Submit here: https://www5.shocklogic.com/scripts/jmevent/Abstract.asp?Client_Id='RSM'&Project_Id='06RAM05'&System_Id=1