This RSM Professional Development and Leadership programme, supported by Health Education England South East, is being repeated for the benefit of those who were unable to join the previous session that is taking place on 22 February.
Aimed at KSS trainees, the 4-hour webinar will cover key professional and career development areas, delivered by experienced practitioners.
The areas covered will include:
1. Navigating the NHS
- What you need to know to successfully navigate the NHS
- How the NHS works
- The committees you need to know about – what they do and how they impact your job
2. How to be influential in teams
- How to get what you want in a large organisation
- How to get people on board
- Human factors and situational awareness
3. Starting a new service and assessing the quality
- Developing a new service
- Assessing the quality of a new or existing service
- Governance, QIP and audit
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Join in the conversation online by using #RSMLive
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed