- Date and time Fri 18 Nov 2022 from 8:50am to 3:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Patient Safety
This event brings together students and trainees to show their work promoting patient safety within their organisations with prizes for the best poster and oral presentation. Speakers and workshops aim to inspire and develop new and existing ideas around patient safety in an engaging and dynamic way. With all specialities welcome, it provides an opportunity for cross-speciality learning and networking.
By engaging with keynote speakers, attending workshops and viewing posters attendees will develop their understanding of current topics in patient safety. The purpose of this meeting is to provide opportunities to network and learn from fellow students and trainees from all across the UK.
Benefits of attending:
- Value the importance of healthy inter-professional working relationships which engender best practice for patient safety
- Develop your understanding of current topics in patient safety
- Gain new insight into the legal issues currently facing the medical profession in relation to patient safety
- Learn best practice in audit and quality improvement and apply this to your own patient safety focussed projects
View the programme
Medicine & The Law
Mr Ed Glasgow, Partner at Kennedys LLP and President-Elect of the Section
Quality Improvement: A crash course
Dr Miriam Stephens, Consultant Anaesthetist, NHS Lanarkshire
Registration for this event will close at 1:00am on Thursday 17 November 2022. Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time
If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM’s discretion.
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.