- Date and time Fri 18 Nov 2022 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Patient Safety
This event brings together students and trainees to show their work promoting patient safety within their organisations with prizes for the best poster and oral presentation. Speakers and workshops aim to inspire and develop new and existing ideas around patient safety in an engaging and dynamic way. With all specialities welcome, it provides an opportunity for cross-speciality learning and networking.
By engaging with keynote speakers, attending workshops and viewing posters attendees will develop their understanding of current topics in patient safety. The purpose of this meeting is to provide opportunities to network and learn from fellow students and trainees from all across the UK.
Benefits of attending:
- Value the importance of healthy inter-professional working relationships which engender best practice for patient safety
- Develop your understanding of current topics in patient safety
- Gain new insight into the legal issues currently facing the medical profession in relation to patient safety
- Learn best practice in audit and quality improvement and apply this to your own patient safety focussed projects
The Patient Safety Section: Students and Trainees prize will also be given at this meeting. Please scroll down for more information on how to apply.
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Non Healthcare Professional||Trainee||Student|
View the programme