- Date and time Fri 29 Nov 2019 from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Patient Safety
Join a multidisciplinary host of speakers - from anaesthetists to pilots - to receive practical knowledge about legal issues in patient safety, leadership skills and wellness in the workplace.
As well as exploring approaches to patient safety, human factors and quality from multiple perspectives, highly interactive workshops will encourage delegates to discover ways to improve patient safety.
- Develop technical and non-technical skills in patient safety and using these to improve outcomes
- Know tools to promote wellness in the workplace
- Understand legal issues in patient safety
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||Trainee||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Student|
View the programme
Claire West, Associate, Kennedys Law Firm and Brady Pohle, Head of Legal Services, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Andrew Carson Stevens, Clinical Reader of Patient Safety and Quality Improvement, Cardiff University and Dr Anthony Train, Family Physician, Assistant Professor of Family Practice, Queen’s University and Professor Paul Bowie, Safety and Improvement Programme Director, NHS Education for Scotland