The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Tue 18 Apr 2023 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Palliative Care
This webinar will focus on identifying, sharing and building sustainable innovations for diverse and inclusive public involvement in research for people affected by serious illness.
The virtual meeting will showcase the NIHR Palliative and End of Life Care Partnerships and their innovations to create inclusive opportunities for public involvement in research and build sustainable infrastructure for public involvement.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand methods for sustainable and innovative approaches for public involvement to maximize diversity and inclusivity in research on palliative care
- Explore how to evaluate the impact of public involvement in palliative care research
- Identify opportunities to develop public involvement in research involving people affected by serious illness.
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||Trainee||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Student|
View the programme
Registration for this webinar will close 1 hour prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 1 hour before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Webinar recordings will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar, via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This webinar will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.