- Date and time Mon 12 Dec 2022 from 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Palliative Care
- Develop an understanding of research methodologies and career opportunities in academic palliative care
- Identify key opportunities and challenges for research in the context of palliative care
- Learn about current research topics in palliative care
The Palliative Care Section: Research Prize and the George Adams Prize will also be given at this meeting. Please scroll down for more information on how to apply.
Tune into this webinar for an unmissable chance to network and connect with fellow researchers. There will be an interactive meeting room which will give attendees the opportunity to create a new network for palliative care peers and clinicians.
For this meeting, the Palliative Care Section is pleased to be able to offer 10 bursary places to trainees and junior doctors working in palliative care or related fields. These will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis and can be claimed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|RSM Associate||RSM Fellow||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.