- Date and time Fri 26 May 2023 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
This interactive event aims to provide trainees with an understanding of the key principals of providing great care to young people. Presentations will focus on common problems faced in general paediatric settings, and on approaches used to support young people in a busy ward or clinic.
With a range of engaging speakers, this will be a stimulating day that will equip learners with practical tips and tricks that can be easily applied to their practice, and improve care for the young people they see.
Agenda to be confirmed.
The event recording will be available for registered event participants up to 60 days after the day via Zoom.
This event is also available to attend in person on Tuesday 23 May 2023. Please click here to book the in-person event.
Follow us on:
|RSM Member||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||Trainee||London School of Paediatrics|
Registration for this event will close 1 hour prior to the start time. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- The agenda is subject to change at any time
- If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
- All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
- This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.